We live by certain rules in life and this blog is no exception. We have kept the rules simple.
1. Respect other users at all times. Be fair. While we encourage comments, critiques and suggestions, please stay on topic and respect the opinion of others. Avoid profanity, offensive statements, illegal content, and anything else that might otherwise violate our standard terms and conditions. That being said, please understand that the opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of phBar.org and we assume no responsibility for such content.
2. Respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
3. In case of doubt, err in favor of modesty. Use normal font size and colors. Don’t SHOUT.
4. Spam is not tolerated under any circumstances. Promotion of school and law student activities are allowed. In case of doubt, refer to No. 3.
5. Violators will have negative karma. Please report violations as this will help our community.
6. Share and help others. You’ll gain good karma.
7. If you don’t like phBar.org, tell us why. If you believe it’s helpful, tell others.
8. Again, we would like to reiterate that it’s impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on the phBar.org. PhBar or any of its members are not responsible for the contents of your posts. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. Anyone who feels that a posted message or comment is objectionable MUST immediately notify the administrator or moderators. We have the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.